University of Michigan online MBA
For students seeking to further their education, some decide it’s easier to do so online. The University of Michigan’s online MBA program might just be the right fit. The University of Michigan’s online MBA program is accredited by the AACSB International.
The school itself boosts small class sizes along with a research facility available to all students. Students can take classes in the evenings on campus or take courses through the University of Michigan online MBA program. This option works well for students who already have time constraints and other commitments. The flexibility of studying online opens up their options.
If the University of Michigan’s online MBA program doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, but you still want to earn an MBA, the school offers the fastest MBA program in the country — a 17 month weekend MBA program.
Programs of study available include:
- Human Resource Management
- General Business
- Supply Chain Management
Although the University of Michigan’s online MBA program may be fairly new in comparison, the university has been offering MBAs for quite some time:
1960 – the first full-time MBA program
1995 – the first part-time MBA program
1964 – the first executive MBA program
The cost of an education varies.
- Open enrollment – from $595 to $5,500
- Custom programs – from $575 to $12,000
Enrollment is not limited to the United States either.
- 5% of students live in foreign countries
- There are four executive programs run in other countries
- There are two custom executive programs run in other countries
Most Popular Pages
- 1. What Is An Online MBA?
- 2. How Do I Find The Top Online MBA Programs?
- 3. Online vs. Traditional MBAs
- 4. Accredited Online MBA Programs
- 5. Are Online MBAs Recognized In The Workplace?
- 6. Internet MBA Programs
- 7. Advantages and Disadvantages of an Online MBA Degree Program
- 8. What Do Recruiters Think of Online MBA Degree Programs ?
- 9. Online executive MBA programs
- 10. Best executive MBA programs