George Washington University MBA program
This day and age many people are looking for more job security or in some cases a new career. One way to work toward either of those goals is to further your education. Some may decide to do so through the George Washington University MBA program. With a history dating back to 1928, it’s no wonder that the school is a considered solid institute.
The school offers specialized masters programs. Such programs include:
- Project management
- Tourism administration
- Information systems technology
The George Washington University MBA program consists of three different MBA programs. These include:
- Part-time Professional MBA – which can be an accelerated or a flexible program
- Global MBA
- Executive MBA
Students of the George Washington University MBA program have access to a great number of research facilities with vast amounts of diverse, global information, including:
- Financial services research program
- European union research center
- Center for Latin American Issues
- Center for entrepreneurial excellence
- Institute of Brazilian issues
- Center for international business education and research
So where does the George Washington University MBA program fall in rankings:
- Financial Times has ranked it 40th in full time MBA programs
- Business Week has named it in the top 45 full time MBA programs
- U.S. News and World Report has named it 62 full time MBA program and 26 Professional MBA program
Whatever the reason to further your education may be, with a long history and strong reputation, one of the George Washington University MBA programs may be a good move toward career advancement.
Most Popular Pages
- 1. What Is An Online MBA?
- 2. How Do I Find The Top Online MBA Programs?
- 3. Online vs. Traditional MBAs
- 4. Accredited Online MBA Programs
- 5. Are Online MBAs Recognized In The Workplace?
- 6. Internet MBA Programs
- 7. Advantages and Disadvantages of an Online MBA Degree Program
- 8. What Do Recruiters Think of Online MBA Degree Programs ?
- 9. Online executive MBA programs
- 10. Best executive MBA programs